We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to own product areas within our platform, with full responsibility from strategy to execution. Ultimately, your work will directly impact the experience of pathologists and the care patients receive. This is a critical role in an early-stage company and an unique opportunity to build products that will rapidly scale. Your impact, experience, and professional growth over the next few years will be unmatched in a lean business where each division works together. You will be working directly with the leadership team to make a world class product. You will also be responsible for working closely within and across software development teams. You sit in the center of strategy, design, engineering and operations to drive multiple levels of decisions, from what OKR metrics we should drive towards, to signing off on acceptance criteria on a new feature. You work closely with engineering in an agile scrum team to iterate on prototypes and products to rapidly drive to user value. The ideal candidate will be excited about working on new product development, is comfortable pushing the envelope and challenging the status quo, sets high standards for him/herself and the team, and works well with ambiguity.
- Develop product strategy based on business/regulatory requirements, market landscape, user needs, customer feedback, medical evidence and scientific landscapes to deliver value to customers
- Take a design-first approach to developing product requirements, including partnering with design/research, marketing, engineering, and other team members to understand and evangelise user needs.
- Function as the Product Owner to create roadmaps, maintain and prioritise the backlog, and maintain and improve product requirements
- Structure, write, prioritise, and maintain epics, stories and acceptance criteria, closely partnering with engineering to achieve these goals
- Regularly conduct research in the field with users, customers, partners and other stakeholders, and synthesise findings to drive requirements
- Leverage product analytics and user research to inform decisions and measure success
- Work with marketing team to plan and execute launch plans and go-to-market strategy
- Iterate and improve the company’s agile development process as we scale
- Passionate about improving the healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible.
- Experienced. 3-6 years of experience in software product management and enterprise workflow experience
- Pragmatic and business-oriented. You care about the business impact of what you're building, and you prioritise projects accordingly. You're not just going after cool stuff—you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- Track record of delivering with cross-functional agile scrum teams
- Excited. We’d like to know more about your experience so tell us what you’ve worked on!
Sign up for our newsletter
Receive general news, updates and latest development on AI