There is a requirement for a seasoned Lead Software Engineer in the cutting-edge development team. The position requires someone who is passionate about technology and is self-driven, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be working in all phases of the project from concept to architecture and development. Customer empathy and user-centric design will be a priority. The ideal candidate will be excited about working on new product development, is comfortable pushing the envelope and challenging the status quo, sets high standards for him/herself and the team, and works well with ambiguity.
- Establishing best practices to a resilient, scalable, and maintainable solution
- Leading design and code reviews, incorporating security requirements, identifying control gaps
- Ensuring that the project is running on time in accordance with firm-wide guidelines
- Undertaking development by translating the software design into code
- Performing regular internal technical coordination/review to ensure risk identification/mitigation
- Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in Healthcare IT/Engg
- 8+ years of work experience as a Full Stack Developer
- 4+ years of work experience as a Technology Lead/Architect
- Expert-level proficiency with JS libraries/frameworks: ReactJS, ExpressJS, and NodeJS, TypeScript, NextJS.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in ORMs, database management and design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience in **SaaS Cloud Architectures** (AWS and GCP)
- Strong Linux skills
- Capability to ensure the design quality of the project – To visualize, design, and develop a robust product architecture
- Knowledge of different operations at the client-side and server-side of the system that can affect the performance.
- Ability to define the technical standards and guidelines for the project, the overall solution used by the team
- Hands-on experience in identifying potential sources of re-use – at a code level, design level, reference designs, components, and templates.
- Understanding of US Healthcare, intersystem cache, and LIS integrations
- Basic understanding of DevOps related tasks like CI & Release builds, automated deployment etc.
- Logical/analytical skills in approaching problems systematically
- Responsibility – Take full responsibility for the technical side of the product.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning, reporting, and stakeholder management
- A strong leader and a team player
Sign up for our newsletter
Receive general news, updates and latest development on AI